Saturday, September 23, 2006

16 weeks...

Briar is now 16 weeks. As of Monday, he weighed a whopping 17 lbs 14 oz.
Yesterday, Briar rolled over!! I don't know if he realized what he did. He was holding his toes and rolled onto his front and then rolled back. He didn't look surprised or amazed. He played it cool and acted like he did this amazing feat every day.
Briar is sleeping well again. I am SO glad. I was going insane with his 'twitches' all night. I feel so much more sane and capable with some sleep...Who would have thought?!
Olivia has been having a fabulous time. She and Jeff have been playing hide and seek and hop scotch (Isn't the thought of Jeff hop scotching rather hilarious?). She and I have been dancing our faces off and doing 100 pieces puzzles constantly. I must admit that I am rather addicted to these little puzzles. I have a huge sense of accomplishment when they are done. Oh, the small joys of being a mother!!
Anyhow, I don't have a pictures downloaded from the camera so I will have to add photos later.
Taa taa for now...

No comments: