Thursday, October 15, 2009

photos of Fall

Our two stinkers...
Peek-a-boo...
Gifts from the 'girls'....
Some of our garden's bounty...
More of the harvest...
Moe, the wonder cat....
Sun rising in the foggy marsh...
My little fashionista...
Creating something groovy...
Seriously....
Sunset in the backyard...
Tromp through the fields...
Bee curious...
Beautiful shapes and colours on the water...
One of my partners in 'grime'...
Water waiting...
Briar with my brother...
The boy likes motorbikes. Can I cry now?
The 'girls' checking out the bugs in the back lawn...
Spike and his buddy, Briar...
The amazing maize maze end....
The beginning (yeah, I know they're out of order. I just don't have the energy to sort it all right now after downloading 25 pictures to blogger...bit of a pain.)....
Their harvest at the corn maze...
Blue and yellow, one of my favourite colour combinations...
One of my little pumpkins...

6 comments:

JasperBoy said...

Liv is suddenly looking a lot more grown up. Just beautiful!

Jen in Melbourne

Anonymous said...

Those are some great photos. I especially love the little bee keepers - so freaking adorable! And I have a little fashionista of my own, so I totally appreciate Liv's fierce style.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos - you have a talent for capturing the colours of nature.

Molly in Bermuda

PS - Your brother has a striking resemblance to you!

Jenn said...

oooh, blue and yellow is my favorite too! :0)

lovely pictures, everyone looks soo happy!

leigh in the sav said...

your children, photography and perspective are all exquisite. bless you, jackie.

V said...

I just love your pictures Jackie! All of them are great but my favorite is fashionista Liv with her knee high socks and red cowboy boots. So cute!