Wednesday, August 09, 2006

10 weeks old...

Briar in the Bumbo seat borrowed from our friend, Heather...
Cowgirl Olivia...
A bedtime snuggle...
A bunch of the kids from playgroup at a picnic...

Olivia and Briar are doing really well. Olivia has been playing and learning lots while Briar has been smiling a blue streak.
Olivia told me that Briar was "masticating on your shoulder, Mommy" (chewing) the other day. It always surprises me when she uses these big words and I wonder where she picks them up. She's my sweet little spitfire.
Briar is such a jolly little guy. He loves to be cuddled and held. He giggles and smiles at everyone. He is now 15 lbs 12 oz. I can't believe how fast he's growing.
Other than that, everything is a busy as always and I am always scrambling to keep up....

No comments: