Thursday, July 27, 2006

Funny kids...

I love this...
Briar's big eyes...
Cute little buddies...
When Briar was crying the other day, Olivia said to me, "He sure is enthusiastic about crying, isn't he?" I think she's a pretty funny kid.
At this moment, the two f them are playing in the livingroom. Olivia is trying to teach Briar to use a hammer (a toy one of course). I really hope they always get along like this...
Olivia is excited because tomorrow she will be having a 'sleepover' at Oma's. On Saturday, they will be going to the play of "The Paper Bag Princess". This kid is pretty stoked!!
Briar has found his hand and has begun sucking on it fervently. I can hear these little wet, grunting noises coming from the back seat as I drive. It's great! I don't have to worry that I've forgotten a soother. Now if I could just figure out how to tell strangers to not touch his hands without sounding overly paranoid.
Briar has decided that the dogs are pretty funny. When Eli or Freckles come close, he begins to smile and giggle like they are long lost friends. Maybe he sees the copious amounts of fur as a resemblance to his daddy. ;)

No comments: