Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Even More Christmas Pictures!!

Here are some more pictures of our holidays... Christmas morning in front of the tree...
It turns out that Briar is as transfixed by the 'Holiday Fire Log' as his mommy is...
Christmas breakfast...
Olivia and her puppies. She loves them because that the little puppies attach to the mommy dog with magnets...
Olivia, Briar and Jeff's cousin's wife, Laura...
I saw what I thought was a UFO on Christmas Eve at 3:45 am. I took pictures, woke Jeff up in a panic, ran outside with bare feet in the frozen grass. After another 'UFO' showed up and a plane was circling (which I first thought was a military plane checking it out), I realized that they were flares. Then I ran inside and called 911 thinking that the plane was going down. It turns out that they were searching for a lost hiker....Oops!
After the storm ran through Port Alberni, Kenny's bug was foudn in the back of Ann's property up on the roots of a tree!!!
Olivia and her new love, Chuck Norris, the puppy...
Olivia wanted to hide him in our bag and take him home....

No comments: