Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

Catching up on the Christmas blogging.... We have had a wonderful and quiet Christmas. It has been relaxing! I finally feel like the stress and the business is slowing down a bit. It is Briar's 1st Christmas and I think he has been enjoying himself. Olivia has had a blast! From all the lights on houses to Christmas pageants, she has been really busy. Briar has begun pushing himself. He is also gettting up on all fours the last couple of days. He will soon be crawling and I am TERRIFIED!! I'll have to be so vigilant with all the tiny 'choker-sized' toys that Olivia has.
Our happy little girl as we hunt for our Christmas tree...
The one we picked and Jeff... I always feel SO badly cutting down a tree at Christmas. I imagine all the trees that were sacrificed for the holidays and think it would be wonderful if they could 'grow up'. Anyhow, Olivia and I said a little 'Thank-you' to the tree for being our Christmas tree. Olivia also thanked 'Mother Earth' (my little hippy girl).
This is the tree that Olivia wanted...
Olivia and I on the Spit for a walk...
Briar in his sling...
Olivia and Eli out for a walk...
My friend, Heidi, with Briar in the backpack sound asleep.
Jeff and the kids having a snuggle...

No comments: