Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Busy life...

Olivia at Whiffin Spit...




Briar in the carrier... Briar holding his head up...


Olivia at her old preschool for a visit with old friends...


Well, we've been pretty busy. Olivia and Jeff went for a visit to Olivia's old preschool in Nanaimo for her 'graduation'. She even got a little diploma and pictures in a cap and gown.
Briar has been growing like a weed. He is lifting his head up and even rolled over from front to back yesterday (I know, it was a fluke, but still...). We are being charmed by his little smiles and coos. Unfortunately, we had a week of 7pm - 10 pm crying. I felt so awful for the little guy. Anyhow, we had two nights of no upsets but then last night, he was unhappy again. I wish I knew what exactly was wrong so I could make it better.
Jeff will be returning to work this week. I am extremely nervous about taking care of both kids without his extra set of hands. We are going to hire someone to mow the lawn. I thought we would hire the kid who does most of the houses on our street but he charges $70 a time!!! That seems amazing to me. I wish we had one more month of Jeff home. We have such a great time. Olivia and Jeff have been sleeping in the tent for the last three nights. She loves it.
Anyhow, that is about it for now. I'll try to keep the blog up...

No comments: