Friday, July 21, 2006

Happy little kids...

Smiley little Briar Rabbit...
Briar gets a check-up from his big sister...
A little smirk...
An all out laugh...
Well, although we are all missing Jeff badly, the kids are happy and enjoying their summer. Olivia is going to be flower girl this weekend in Jeff's cousin, Kenny's, wedding. She is very excited. It should be ridiculously hot, however, as it is in Port Alberni. The temp is expected to be 37 degrees. My mom is coming to help my with the kids. I will keep an eye out for Olivia as she walks up the aisle. I'm wondering if she will balk at all the people. Mom will have Briar so I can have my hands free.
Briar is such a happy little guy. He sure loves to sleep!! Unfortunately, he does not like the car. It's pretty hard to drive anywhere with an unhappy little guy crying in the back seat. I am always torn between stopping and calming him down or just driving straight home.

No comments: