Monday, July 17, 2006

Seven Weeks...

Briar is 7 weeks old today. I am not sure what he weighs this week, but last Monday he was 13lbs 10oz. He is what the doctor called 'the Saint Bernard of babies'. He is back to being calm and mellow. His tummy must have been bugging him, I guess. He has started to giggle over the last two days. It's such a sweet and jolly sound. Two nights ago he slept for 6 1/2 hours in a row!! I kept waking up to chekc on him and he was snoozing away.
Olivia's birthday was last Tuesday. She and I went to the Bug Zoo and had lunch together. It was great!! It was nice to spend time with my little 'Peanut' again. My mom took care of Briar for me so I had free hands for Olivia. She LOVED the bugs and was extremely upset that only the adults could hold the tarantula...so I held it for her. Olivia held every bug that they would let her get her little hands on. Afterward, we went to the Dutch Bakery for a treat.
Jeff left for fishing on Saturday morning. It's been a big adjustment with him gone. He was home for over two months!! I am worried that I will never have a chance to have a shower again! Anyhow, Olivia and I are missing him pretty badly right now.
Anyhow, we will write when there is more news and a free minute again.

No comments: