Thursday, January 17, 2008

Crowns aplenty.....

Okay, the pictures are in the wrong order....Damn. How do I always seem to do that. The rest of the post is way.....
way.......
way......
down...... Not the greatest photo, but it made me laugh. I love cows noses. So smooth. So damp. So firm. Did you know they have REALLY long tongues? Maggie nearly licked the camera right out of my hands....literally.
Maggie and April hangin'....
Miss Braveheart, the guard horse....
Baby Madeline....Yes, I know the picture is a bit psychedelic.....I think quite cool....or groovy?
This is the crown that I sold today. Yay!!!!! Briar has been messing with the tension on my sewing machine (ARGH!) so there were two of those bloody snaggy rats nests on the back. DAMN. Anyhow, I sold it for less than I would have to account for the extra thread....Maybe I should have charged more since I used more?????

Olivia's very own crown. I don't seem to have a close up.



I've been working away on my crafts with the plan of selling them on Etsy. Today, I was doing a felting workshop at Marylou's and ended up selling one of the crowns that I've been working on. Wow! I felt awful taking money from someone I knew, I must admit, but it was so neat to sell something!!! My head is BRIMMING with ideas....

No comments: