Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year, New lists....

Gabe, post-bite from Briar (notice the hidden arm)...
Three little boys out for a walk in Papa's hay barn....
Grandpa and the kids share a dance....
One of Oma's little Dutch treats...
Another one!
Olivia and Maisy in the nighties I made them for Christmas....
My two favourite guys....
Liv holding her newest cousin, Kylon....
Bonnie and Artec....
My brother, Adrian....

I am not one to have resolutions for the New Year usually BUT it seems that this year, I want to have a list. A list of things I want to accomplish. A list of things that I am interested in. And a list of things that I have managed to get done (this one is purely for 'pat on the back reasons').




To accomplish:


- learn some magic breathing technique to improve my skills of patience


- to relax more and enjoy my kids


- to grow a fabulous garden and to make most of our food (I'll have my work cut out for me on the last part of this. I hate cooking.)


- to hold myself back from my very own 'gimmes' (I want to buy less).


- to try to be okay with myself, just the way I am.....If I can just figure out the way I am....(Does that make sense?)


Okay, for someone who doesn't normaly do resolutions, this is becoming a bit long, isn't it?




Interest list:


- felting


- sewing (especially clothes for the kids)


- woodworking (toys)


- basic self-sufficiency


- gardening




Pat on the back list:


Check back.....I'll see what I can do.


P.S. Olivia has a very wiggly tooth. *sigh* She is growing too fast. I just had her, I swear!

No comments: