Saturday, February 16, 2008

books, books, books

There are SO many books that I want to read right now. I plan to read them. I can promise to read them....but I most likely won't follow through. I don't know how I used to DEVOUR books continuously. Oh! How I miss that! I am especially having difficulty with non-fiction. I get three pages in and forget about it on the night-stand buried beneath the stacks of soft covered early reader library books, board books and half-read magazines. I have 8 books on hold at the library at the moment. I am SO excited to pick them up....but who am I kidding. I'm not going to read them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know! I know! My stack totals SIX on the nightstand right now and they're all bookmarked at various stages... I think I better just set out to finish one at a time because I'm getting overwhelmed. The only reason I've been able to finish two books in the last six weeks was because Claire was here so I got to the gym a lot and read it on the eliptical. Great cure for boredom on those machines when there's no one around to talk to and there's nothing but Champion POKER on the gym TV. ACK! Anyway, I really wanted to say when I click your Waldorf Webring it brings me to a big orange and black page that says my site is not part of the ring and I am in queue. That's when I click "next" or click the square logo. Not sure what to do! Have a great weekend!