Thursday, February 28, 2008

NAKED!!!!!!!!

This is how I am feeling right now....I forgot my camera at a friend's house today. I never realize how addicted I am to clicking away until I can't get it. I fret about the shots that I've missed and the cutest or most amazing facial expression lost forever. Moments so fleeting, gone and forgotten. Okay, a bit too dramatic, but I do feel weird without it. I had planned to download a few pictures of our last couple of days and of the backpacks that I quickly made for the kids (I was annoyed with the lack of un-commercialized and icon-blazened backpacks for little ones...so I made some). I've also been working on a couple of felting projects for Easter and Spring!....Well, I will have to add them at a later date...Tomorrow? Jeff comes home tomorrow for the weekend! Yahoo!

No comments: