Monday, February 11, 2008

I did it!!!!

I finally managed to list everything on Etsy! I stayed up until 1 am changing phto sizes and listing each item. It took much longer than I had anticipated, but I am SO pleased that I'm done for a bit.

I've used my mom's account and have listed my things with her sweaters. I'll have to do some tinkering to make it geared towards both of us. Thanks Mom!
I am a bit insecure about listing my 'things'...I'm not sure why that is. Fear of failure? Fear of people's opinions? I don't know. I wish that those feelings of inadequacy would go away as I got older! I guess it's one of those things that I need to work on...
I LOVE this sweater that my Mom just knit. It has this soft ethereal feel to it. Krista totally helped me out by taking the photos for me for the sweaters! I was having a heck of a time doing very well it myself. I think the photo quality for Mom's sweaters went way up with Krista's shots. She takes such amazing photos!


1 comment:

Potager Life said...

Congratulations and great work, Jackie. The shop looks so great! What a leap ahead for you, I'm sure the time it took to put it all up there will be worth it. Good luck with the sales to you and your ma!!