Tuesday, May 27, 2008

hello

Hopefully, computer problems are a thing of the past and I can return to my favourite release. Journaling aka blogging.
I am feeling a bit better at the moment. Every now and then I get a 'flutter' of hope. Hope for what, I don't know....Hope for being able to support the kids financially and emotionally? Hope to feel 'whole' again one day? Hope that I won't always be plagued by these feelings of unease regarding my beliefs and where Jeff has 'gone'? Hope that one day the last moments of his life won't play out over and over again throughout my day and through my dreams? Anyhow, the flutter is new. I hope it stays. I need to feel it now and then. Liv has finished her 'school year'. It is a relief in the sense that I don't have to worry about remembering and reporting all her activities and achievements. My memory is too messed to do it right now and I have trouble getting everything done.
I have had a wonderful opportunity offered to me. It will provide me with a way to pa the bills and continue to homeschool. I am so excited about it. I'll let you know what it is when it's in full swing....

5 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Glad you're feeling some flutters. Blogging is wonderful therapy.

World Wide Alternative said...

Oh Jackie!
I'm so pleased for you with the flutter AND the new opportunity!
Wonderful...Xxx

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling some hope and that you have a job opportunity.

Blessings to all of you!

Rachael said...

I am so pleased you are back - I have missed you! Great to hear you are feeling some hope at the moment. Can't wait to hear about your opportunity - so pleased fo you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie,

I'm so glad to hear about your "flutter of hope." I hope it keeps appearing now and again and grows in strength. A job possibility is very exciting too. I keep your little family in mind.

Best wishes,
Nancy