Thursday, May 15, 2008

insanity


Okay, I was so obsessed that I had this dress done by 9:30 am. Liv loves it. I am grossly exhausted and tired. I took the kids swimming to atttempt to tire them out so we could all have a nap....It didn't work. Swimming was revolting (I saw some kid with a six inch greener hanging from his nose which he promptly flung into the pool). I couldn't enjoy myself while attempting to scan every inch of water around us so as not to be contacted by the vomitous slime. Now the kids are wide awake and I am tired and crabby.

I don't know why that happens to me. I get SO consumed by some thought that I cannot sleep until I have done it. One of Jeff's favourite stories about me was the time he bought me a label maker and I could not sleep the entire night as I thought of all the things I could label. I was up ridiculously early labelling everything I could think of.

Anyhow, back to the dress. Is it cute? Do you think I could sell a few?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will buy 2!!

Rachael said...

Yes - they have Etsy written all over them!

dawn klinge said...

Very cute dress..you could definitely sell those!

Cadi said...

i think the dress is totally awesomely super-cute & adorable. :-) - and so is the smile of the girl wearing it by the way! ;-) ~ i read your blog often, but usually don't leave a comment. instead i try to send you good vibes & healing thoughts... blessings, cadi

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

the puRple gRasshoppeR said...

that banner is super duper cool and the dress is gorgeous!! I need 2!!

Anonymous said...

Pillowcase dresses are so fun (I'm thinking this looks similar to that idea?). I really do think they'd sell like hotcakes. Good job, Jackie! I can't wait to see more :)

Hi Liv! From Kale!