Wednesday, December 17, 2008

save handmade!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save Handmade Toys

Please check out the link above! I am horrified to hear about this. Please write letters. I know I'm Canadian, but there must be something more we can do to stop this from happening in February. I've written our prime minister, Stephen Harper, and my province's premier, Gordon Campbell to see if there is something that could be done (I realize that this is a shot in the dark from here in Canada). I've signed the petition. And now am posting this on my blog....I am having trouble having time this morning to write eloquently about this issue so I am going to leave it to others who have already....If you'd like to read more, check out Inhabitots , Uncommon Grace , Handmade Toy Alliance , Mom-101 ....okay, I could go on and on.....

3 comments:

World Wide Alternative said...

Ridiculous isn't it?
I'm off to make some noise...XXxx

Anonymous said...

I had already signed the petition because I think this is so insane. I have lots of mom friends who rely on the income of their handmade goods that would be totally out of business if this passes.

Ada Saab said...

but where does it mention that this applies to handmade?