Thursday, March 20, 2008

there's a Spring in my step

The seemingly LONG awaited arrival of Spring is now here! Oh, how I itch to plant my seedlings...and now I can!
This week I'll be putting a bunch of work into the garden. So much to do! You're actually 'supposed' to wait until the last week of March to plant around here, but I am throwing caution to the wind!! What a rebel I am!!
Liv and I have been searching for 'signs of Spring' for the last few months. Yesterday, we took some pictures of the ones we could find. Aren't they glorious?

Happy Spring everyone!! (and Happy Fall to those in the Southern Hemisphere!)

8 comments:

Anna said...

Happy Spring!!!!! Look forward to seeing pictures of your garden.

nic said...

lovely photos!

and hey! you have all of that peeking up already? isn't canada supposed to be colder than the us midwest? sigh...i have alternating snow and dead grass. any month now...

:)

nic said...

oh, and mud. i forgot mud. we gots lots of the mud.

nic said...

which could be worse, right? it could be frozen mud.

i will stop hogging the comments section now and give someone else a turn.

Jackie said...

LOL You're hilarious, Nic!(Yup, some parts of Canada are very cold. Not all of Canada, though.)
Thanks Anna! I can't wait for the garden to get going!!!!

Rachael said...

Makes me feel very sad that I heading into fall/winter here. Mind you I should not complain as I live on the East Coast of Australia (Sydney) and we don't really get cold weather. Maybe one or two frosts and thats it! You enjoy those gorgeous flowers and all the joy and hope spring brings.

Gypsy said...

Ooh, I feel so sad that we are going into Autumn here in New Zealand ... enjoy spring and the promise of summer to come.

World Wide Alternative said...

Happy, happy, Spring, SPRIIIIING!Xxx