Friday, April 25, 2008

bunny surprise

While driving home, we spotted this guy having his dinner at the side of the road. It provided an opportunity to discuss that while it was sad for the bunny's family that it died, it allowed the turkey vulture's family to live for another day....and make space for more bunnies.A topic that Olivia is rather interested since Jeff died........

I would love to see the vulture's head up close. I want to know what the texture of that head feels like. Is that weird?

2 comments:

World Wide Alternative said...

Hey.
Sorry I was away for so long, we crashed too. I came here straight away to see how you are doing.
You seem to be doing everything right. In my eyes anyway...if that helps.
Good job Mumma...Xxx

Anonymous said...

Jackie, that is the first time I've ever seen a turkey vulture that close (it's a great shot when you click on it to see bigger!). The head looks like plastic! Unusual! I'm with you, I'd love to be able to feel him... mind that beak though!
Wonder if he came back after we left for the rest of his lunch, or did you put him off for good with your paparazzi style? heeheehee